Tuesday, January 19, 2010

E.L.F (eyeslipsface) Now @ Kroger!?


After i got my nails done me and my friend Ashely went to met up at kroger to met her mom right before her sweet 16 party...well as i we strolled over to the cosmetics isle.THERE in my face was a tall stand of most of all the e.l.f products & all were 1$ just like the website i dont know if i was more happier because of the price OR because i dont have to buy them online anymore! (which adds like 5-10$ of shipping+handling?!) lol i started jumping up and down and hugging my friend who thought i was off my meds lmao (jk) but thats so grt more confiniant and cheaper lol yaaa elf!
* Have you seen elf more localy now ? tell me below i knew they sell them at biglots but i never went there..
xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment